Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 36
Like Tree6Likes
  1.    #1  
    anyone else having issues trying to install Viber HD for Lumia 820/920??
    Viber messenger can be installed with no worries, but im just surprised that viber hd (with voice) is having issues as such....compatibility problems? :(
  2. inteller's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,463 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,467 Global Posts
    #2  
    I think Viber is going to plug into the VoIP API like Skype does.
  3.    #3  
    they are certainly taking their time....so many things promised for wp8 at launch with Skype integration and all...yet nothing has seen light...
  4. Viber's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #4  
    Hi,


    This is a member of the Viber R&D Team!
    At this point Viber calls are not available for WP8, but don't worry - we do plan to support WP8 - We have already started to work on it. :)


    Please feel free to let us know your thoughts, questions and comments, we'd be happy to assist.
    Thanks,
    Viber
  5. Keyop Troy's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #5  
    Will there be a beta version released soon that we can test (for the lumia 920)?
  6. Hazim Abujbara's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #6  
    We desperately need voice support for windows phone 8 (Lumia 920)
    Is there any news or date set for a beta release? It is strange that the app is available for the Lumia 900 and not the 920. The resolution changes shouldn't take this long to change. We are waiting for at least some news to give us hope for near future support.
    Thank you
  7. emreknlk's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #7  
    Is there any update on availability,of,viber on Lumia 920 and win8 rt?
  8. Narr's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    228 Posts
    #8  
    It's not just Viber, there are so many apps that were promised/expected and weren't delivered, Whatsapp, Counters, Beta version of Drive and beta versions of the sync tool from Microsoft. It's not a promising start.
  9. indianarash7's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #9  
    When will it be launched tentatively, I m really desperate Fr it.
  10. #10  
    If I would have Known calls were not available for the 920 I would have never bought this phone!! I used viber everyday, and since viber is a microsoft app I did not imagine it would be so limited on the MICROSOFT os. And then when I actually think that finally there was an update from reading the blogs, i was surprised to learn the update is only available for older phones! Are u Kidding Me????? That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. The hardware is great, beautiful even, but windows Phone 8 Sucks big time and does not hold it's own against it's two major competitors, and that is not taking into account that the windows store and it's very limited apps are useless. Taking this into account the phone is basically trash to me. Thanks Nokia, last time I buy anything nokia or windows os related. Should've bought an iphone 5. Anyways, Do you have an estimated time frame for the release of viber hd for the lumia 920, or should we keep waiting like the suckers you think we are??
  11. Narr's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    228 Posts
    #11  
    Viber isn't Microsoft, agree that Viber should have announced an update by now though.
  12. anthonyng's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    217 Posts
    #12  
    lol are we jealous yet? Sure we get replies in forum but no endaget posting? :)

    Viber overhauls BlackBerry app to v2.3, promises VoIP calls are coming in April (video)
  13. nokiran's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #13  
    I'm so disappointed on buying Lumia 920. I should buy iphone 5 or Xperia T. windows phone support has been rubish so far!
  14. tissotti's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,106 Posts
    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Denis Mendez View Post
    If I would have Known calls were not available for the 920 I would have never bought this phone!! I used viber everyday, and since viber is a microsoft app I did not imagine it would be so limited on the MICROSOFT os. And then when I actually think that finally there was an update from reading the blogs, i was surprised to learn the update is only available for older phones! Are u Kidding Me????? That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. The hardware is great, beautiful even, but windows Phone 8 Sucks big time and does not hold it's own against it's two major competitors, and that is not taking into account that the windows store and it's very limited apps are useless. Taking this into account the phone is basically trash to me. Thanks Nokia, last time I buy anything nokia or windows os related. Should've bought an iphone 5. Anyways, Do you have an estimated time frame for the release of viber hd for the lumia 920, or should we keep waiting like the suckers you think we are??
    Huh why the hate with Nokia? At least they are working their *** off at bringing apps to the platform and that's not even their job as OEM. It's not like you would complain Samsung if some app was missing from Android.

    I will say that MS really is walking a thin line. I wanna see same kind of commitment from them like Nokia.
    Omar Zak likes this.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Denis Mendez View Post
    If I would have Known calls were not available for the 920 I would have never bought this phone!! I used viber everyday, and since viber is a microsoft app I did not imagine it would be so limited on the MICROSOFT os. And then when I actually think that finally there was an update from reading the blogs, i was surprised to learn the update is only available for older phones! Are u Kidding Me????? That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. The hardware is great, beautiful even, but windows Phone 8 Sucks big time and does not hold it's own against it's two major competitors, and that is not taking into account that the windows store and it's very limited apps are useless. Taking this into account the phone is basically trash to me. Thanks Nokia, last time I buy anything nokia or windows os related. Should've bought an iphone 5. Anyways, Do you have an estimated time frame for the release of viber hd for the lumia 920, or should we keep waiting like the suckers you think we are??
    "Viber is a microsoft app" - yeah, you should have got an iPhone 5. Suits you.
  16. Mario M D's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #16  
    Ok so viber is not a windows app... Whatever. I'm still right about everything else. What's the point of having a beautiful device if every other platform is blowing windows out of the water app-wise? For gods sake we're even missing basic apps like Pandora. I don't know about you but I bought the Lumia 920 to be in the cutting edge of cell phone technology, not to be waiting around for basic apps and upgrades to come out, not to be using my older phones in order to use Pandora, viber, instagram, my medical apps (vademeacum), and basically all worth while cell phone games. In my opinion the Lumia 920 is a beautiful device (I have the red one) but its incredibly buggy and the store is ages behind its competitors. That's all I'm trying to say. I'm not an apple\android fan-boy or anything like that, but I do expect my new devices to be more productive than my older ones, and definitely the Lumia 920 was a big let down. Yeah my videos are a little less shaky, and some day when att decides to send me my pad charger I will be able to charge wirelessly, but I still have to walk around with either my iPhone 4 or my LG nitro HD in order to use many apps. I hope they are "busting their ***" in order to bring more apps because we deserve it. I don't even show off my Lumia anymore, its just embarrassing. Maybe an estimated time frame for apps and upgrades would help, but for now I am not at all happy with this tech. And this is my opinion. If ya'll like wp8 great.
    wolfgang keth likes this.
  17. Cosmin Reti's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    9 Posts
    #17  
    Exclusive Viber for Nokia Lumia with HD Calling is now Available for Download

    use scanner with qrcode for Viber HD for Nokia Lumia
  18. DimiSt's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #18  
    Thank you but we are talking about the Lumia 920 - therefore WP8. That linky ou posted is for WP7 and not working on the Lumia 920 / WP8.

    -----------

    This is really a very long wait for Viber on the Lumia 920 /WP8. Any good news ?

    Anybody ?
  19. Deepak Singh1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #19  
    Deaer support member,

    Let me know if you hv any date ? I buy this devie 10 days ago and in the proess of installing different appliations

    ddn
  20. #20  
    hi i use NL 920 and viber is not avaiable on the marketplace! its one of the most essential apps that a user download i cant beleive that its not available so please launch it as soon as possible :(
  21. Br_Mpto's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario M D View Post
    Ok so viber is not a windows app... Whatever. I'm still right about everything else. What's the point of having a beautiful device if every other platform is blowing windows out of the water app-wise? For gods sake we're even missing basic apps like Pandora. I don't know about you but I bought the Lumia 920 to be in the cutting edge of cell phone technology, not to be waiting around for basic apps and upgrades to come out, not to be using my older phones in order to use Pandora, viber, instagram, my medical apps (vademeacum), and basically all worth while cell phone games. In my opinion the Lumia 920 is a beautiful device (I have the red one) but its incredibly buggy and the store is ages behind its competitors. That's all I'm trying to say. I'm not an apple\android fan-boy or anything like that, but I do expect my new devices to be more productive than my older ones, and definitely the Lumia 920 was a big let down. Yeah my videos are a little less shaky, and some day when att decides to send me my pad charger I will be able to charge wirelessly, but I still have to walk around with either my iPhone 4 or my LG nitro HD in order to use many apps. I hope they are "busting their ***" in order to bring more apps because we deserve it. I don't even show off my Lumia anymore, its just embarrassing. Maybe an estimated time frame for apps and upgrades would help, but for now I am not at all happy with this tech. And this is my opinion. If ya'll like wp8 great.
    I'm very disappointed too. If a shared misery is half of the misery, I'm here my friend.

    Lumia 920 is been a waste of money for me so far, I have to walk with my Galaxy S2 all the time. And this is not only because of the Viber, the Skype does not work on background, so I can't receive incoming calls while not on foreground!!!
  22. Mario M D's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #22  
    I found a way to install every app that is missing from the Microsoft store... I bought an iPhone 5. Thanks Nokia+MS!

    P.s. Fool me once...
  23. RyanR47's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    72 Posts
    #23  
    I just use my lumia 20 for phone calls, for everything else I use ipod touch 5th gen.
    Yellow Lumia 1020 (RM-875) Unlocked International
  24. afgzee's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    333 Posts
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario M D View Post
    I found a way to install every app that is missing from the Microsoft store... I bought an iPhone 5. Thanks Nokia+MS!

    P.s. Fool me once...
    You spent money on an overpriced iPhone 5 just because you couldn't get Viber? umm.. ok well have you ever heard of WeChat, you can make free voice and video calls with it too and it supports all platforms.
  25. #25  
    When are you going to release the fix viber calls for lumia coz totally it sucks!!! we need it and your app has a good reputation so please release it soon, we are craving to use the app....

    Thanks!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HD Film playback on Lumia 920
    By SpencerUk in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 04:47 AM
  2. HD movie available on xbox but not Surface?
    By dmandWP in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RT
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 02:18 PM
  3. "Nokia Corporation" apps not available on Nokia Lumia 710.
    By WinningAddicted in forum Windows Phone Apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 02:46 PM
  4. Avatar Items Not Available On WP7
    By Judge_Daniel in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2012, 02:59 PM
  5. Google Account not syncing on Lumia 710
    By macbookboy in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 07:59 AM

Posting Permissions

B