Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

If you have an 820 with a wireless charging shell, can you comment on the texture of it? I've read that its a matte finish. Does it have any of the "slippery" feel/issues that some people have commented on with the default non-charging shell?
    Thanks!

Does nobody have the wireless charging shell and can comment on it?

Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    I bought a yellow shell today for my red 820. The matte finish on it is to die for! I loved my matte finish 800 and this has the same superior build to it. There is one caveat: the is a slight depression around the camera bezel/lens. This, to me, is a win/win situation. Why? It drastically reduced scratches and impact damage to that area. Whatever you pay for one, and I paid an outrageous amount for it($50 USD) it's worth it! I will not lie: before this minor upgrade I was going to return the phone and get a 920.
    When all else fails empty the magazine...

Thanks for the info. I was all set to buy an 800 in August then heard about the WP8 coming out and decided to wait. The feel of the 800 was one of its highlights for me. My 820 is on order and I've been wondering about the charging shell from a charging perspective, but also the feel of it.