- 11-23-2012, 07:10 AM #1
I have a question for those who had the phone in their hands.
How's the battery life for a regular day of use? Do you feel the web browsing consumes around 20% per hour? And gaming?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Battery review from GSMArena:
Nokia Lumia 820 completes our battery life tests, here are the results - GSMArena Blog
- 11-23-2012, 07:21 AM #2
The first 3 days of ownership of my Lumia 820 were terrible, the Battery only lasted for 6-7 hours...on stand-by with the screen off!!
Weirdly, after I'd used the Qi Wireless Charger for the first time the Battery instantly started lasting 14-16 hours and the 820 was no longer a Hot Potato...almost like the Qi Wireless Cover was unaware of the fact that it should turn itself off when not in use, until having been used!
- 11-23-2012, 10:12 AM #3
Surprisingly, the battery life on my 820 has been incredible. So far, it's been better than the iPhone 4 I used to use. Granted, I've only had mine for 2 days, but even so. :) In these 2 days it's way outperformed the HTC 8X and Lumia 920 I had (each for a week) before it.
- 11-24-2012, 02:46 PM #5When all else fails empty the magazine...
- By Winterfang in forum HTC TITAN IIReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2012, 09:57 AM
- By TaliZorah in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 14Last Post: 02-26-2012, 05:01 PM
- By Coolaaron88 in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 02-09-2012, 11:02 AM
- By tampacoder in forum HTC TITANReplies: 23Last Post: 12-17-2011, 09:18 AM
- By ericreinhardt in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 30Last Post: 11-03-2011, 03:15 PM