Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Hi friends!

I have a question for those who had the phone in their hands.

How's the battery life for a regular day of use? Do you feel the web browsing consumes around 20% per hour? And gaming?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Battery review from GSMArena:

Nokia Lumia 820 completes our battery life tests, here are the results - GSMArena Blog

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    The first 3 days of ownership of my Lumia 820 were terrible, the Battery only lasted for 6-7 hours...on stand-by with the screen off!!

Weirdly, after I'd used the Qi Wireless Charger for the first time the Battery instantly started lasting 14-16 hours and the 820 was no longer a Hot Potato...almost like the Qi Wireless Cover was unaware of the fact that it should turn itself off when not in use, until having been used!
    Thanked by:
    Luiskp 

Global Posts
    1,467 Global Posts
    Surprisingly, the battery life on my 820 has been incredible. So far, it's been better than the iPhone 4 I used to use. Granted, I've only had mine for 2 days, but even so. :) In these 2 days it's way outperformed the HTC 8X and Lumia 920 I had (each for a week) before it.

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rplyons View Post
    The first 3 days of ownership of my Lumia 820 were terrible, the Battery only lasted for 6-7 hours...on stand-by with the screen off!!

Weirdly, after I'd used the Qi Wireless Charger for the first time the Battery instantly started lasting 14-16 hours and the 820 was no longer a Hot Potato...almost like the Qi Wireless Cover was unaware of the fact that it should turn itself off when not in use, until having been used!
    Hey is that wireless shell the same texture as the stock shell? Does it add any thickness?

Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aced411 View Post
    Hey is that wireless shell the same texture as the stock shell? Does it add any thickness?
    I have posted about this today: same quality as the original. It is, maybe, 1mm thicker. That is a good thing. It protects the camera better. As for the battery: it depends on what I use the phone for. Idle: battery goes 24+ hours. Running Nokia Drive(which is crap) I get maybe 2-3 hours out of it before it's on life support. No GPS activity and moderate internet/music use I get 14-16 hours.
    When all else fails empty the magazine...