Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By iamtim

Global Posts
    1,467 Global Posts
    When the Windows Phone 7s came out, I wanted one like burning. Specifically a Nokia. Alas and alack, it was nowhere near time for an upgrade, so I rolled along with my iPhone 4. Three months ago, my contract was up so I waited for the Windows Phone 8s to be released.

First I got the Lumia 920, but it was too big. Then I got the HTC 8x, but it was too light. Then I got the 820, and it was juuuuuust right. :D

It's very similar to the iPhone 3G/3GS, which embodied my favorite phone form-factor to date.

So... whee! :)
    budney likes this.

I also narrowed my WP8 option down to the 820 and I gotta say 🎶Ba da ba ba ba I'm lovin it🎶. Goldilocks indeed. Not to big not to small but just right.
    Sent from my 820 via Board Express

Global Posts
    1,224 Global Posts
    ha this gave me a chuckle :)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtim View Post
    When the Windows Phone 7s came out, I wanted one like burning. Specifically a Nokia. Alas and alack, it was nowhere near time for an upgrade, so I rolled along with my iPhone 4. Three months ago, my contract was up so I waited for the Windows Phone 8s to be released.

First I got the Lumia 920, but it was too big. Then I got the HTC 8x, but it was too light. Then I got the 820, and it was juuuuuust right. :D

It's very similar to the iPhone 3G/3GS, which embodied my favorite phone form-factor to date.

So... whee! :)

Global Posts
    1,769 Global Posts
    Yep, same here. The 820 is just right for me.
    Sent from my Lumia 820 using Board Express
    The SmartPhone Parade (2006-Now)
    QTEK 9100 > Samsung Blackjack > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > BB 9700 > Xperia X10 > Motorola Atrix > HTC Vivid > Lumia 900 > Lumia 820

I know what you mean, the 920 did seem slightly too large for me, the 8X felt too sharp on the edges.