Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    394 Global Posts
    My T-Mobile plan is $69.99 unlimited talk, text and data..

I prefer 4.3 over 4.5

Cheaper

Removable battery

Removable cases so you always have different colors to choose from instead of one.

Up to 64GB SD card with additional 8GB phone storage.

No gorilla glass, but it's scratch resistant.

Camera is good enough. Better than good enough. Its up there with the competition.

The only thing is no HD screen, but still a beautiful screen and the curved back.

Nice points and im planning to get l820 too. .but will always miss the pureview :('
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,472 Global Posts
    I'm planning to get the 820 but it has to be priced very competitively with the Samsung ATIV S... I'm on a tight budget here. Thankfully I get an extra 135 for my budget by trading in my HTC TITAN.

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."

Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paladinleeds View Post
    I'm planning to get the 820 but it has to be priced very competitively with the Samsung ATIV S... I'm on a tight budget here. Thankfully I get an extra 135 for my budget by trading in my HTC TITAN.
    Are you expecting the Ativ S to be priced low?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,472 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TJWINS View Post
    Are you expecting the Ativ S to be priced low?
    Given how high I've been hearing rumours of the 820 costing, it really wouldn't surprise me if the 820 and ATIV S were similarly priced... of course I'd love for Nokia to prove me wrong by pricing the 820 competitively.

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    Leaning towards it myself for many of the same reasons.

I have time to wait though and I will likely hang on to my 900 and just do the 7.8 update while I cross my fingers and hope Nokia makes another model that has the HD resolution without being the size of a pizza box.