10-16-2013, 08:08 PM #1
- 981 Posts
I've have issues with trying to text a photo from my 810, ( uncropped) apparently it's a 2.9 MB file @ 4:3 and 2.6 MB @ 16:9
T Mobile limits it to about 1MB, ATT even less 450 KB
Every phone I've had before this compressed the file for MMS, short of cropping the hell out the image does anyone know of an editing
or camera app that can reduce the file size?
Last edited by PB_H; 10-17-2013 at 02:32 AM.
10-16-2013, 08:15 PM #2
- 574 Posts
That's odd, because as you said, every phone I've ever used (including my previous Lumia 900 and current Lumia 1020) would automatically compress the image for you. I'm at a loss here, to be honest, this is the first I've heard of such a thing.I'm 15 and I like: Swimming, Space, Science, Math, Food, Sleep and of course: Microsoft. (aka, nerd on a bun)
- By Aldwin1999 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 20Last Post: 10-31-2013, 04:29 PM
- By Fogo in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 10-25-2013, 09:08 AM
- By NCBryan01 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:40 AM
- By Iosnation in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-17-2013, 03:40 PM
- By DallasXanadu in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 10-16-2013, 05:42 PM