- 09-03-2013, 10:44 AM #1
Okay, here's the deal ..... been using a 64GB Sandisk Class 10 microSD with my 810 ever since I bought it. Handles music just fine, but can't take photos or videos and save them directly to the card. The photos take forever to save, and the videos are terribly choppy. Anyway, it turns out, videos and photos are what I primarily need a card for. Also, 64 GB is overkill. I've decided to re-purpose my 64 GB card.
Was wondering if anyone can recommend a good 32GB card that can handle photos and videos without problems. I assume it would need to be a class 10 .... was just looking for some good recommendations. Thanks!
09-03-2013, 10:53 AM #2
- 533 Posts
Kingston 32GB Class 10 (SDC10/32GB)
Samsung 32GB Plus Series Class 6/UHS-1 (MB-MPBGB/AM )
I've tested both, and they work perfectly. I'm currently using the Samsung because it was least expensive.
09-03-2013, 08:48 PM #7
- 946 Posts
I've had no issues with a Transcend 32GB SDHC class (4) If you use a class 10 or 6 it's doesn't improve
use for the 8MP camera or the built in "1080p" Video, with a Nikon D 7100 sure but the 810 8 MP no.
I paid $24. and purchased from B+H Photo -free shipping
- By sejgiul in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 5Last Post: 09-08-2013, 11:08 AM
- By rcazador in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2013, 04:29 AM
- By Tam79 in forum HTC 8SReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2013, 05:38 PM
- By midnightsunset4 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2013, 11:35 AM
- By kishorekumar_a in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2013, 08:54 AM