- 08-24-2013, 12:06 PM #1
Watch the video please, uploaded via skydrive(ignore the egg pictures they were for my photography class): http://sdrv.ms/156QFFM
Every time I receive a text message or notification when my phone screen is locked I get a solid white/gray background. Is this a hardware or software issue?
- 08-24-2013, 02:39 PM #4
Sorry, I tried removing the previous post to start this one, but didn't know how to. I'm just asking the wp community if they've ever had this issue before I start attacking the seller who was actually very kind to me. If I don't get any results I will definitely have the seller issue me a refund.
08-24-2013, 02:50 PM #5
- 981 Posts
It's a bad phone, and telling the seller it's a bad a phone isn't an attack on the seller, unless the seller isn't honest,
besides it's the T R U T H and if honest then they'll say lets work it out, it's really that simple.
- 08-24-2013, 02:58 PM #6
Okay Thanks. I've already contacted the seller about the issue , and he has told me if it continues he'll gladly issue me a refund. I just really like the phone, and I'm just looking around to see if there are any solutions before I proceed to ship this thing back to the other side of the U.S.
P.S The video shows the screen flashing, but it doesn't flash. It's just a solid white/gray color.
- By Kem M in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 17Last Post: 12-21-2013, 04:08 PM
- By Rohan Vg in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-27-2013, 07:09 AM
- By Elephant2000 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 07:45 PM
- By premsta in forum HTC 8XT/ TiaraReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 03:31 PM
- By MyNL822 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2013, 09:41 AM