- 06-20-2013, 03:38 PM #1
I just but the Nokia Purity Pro and all i was able to do (wirlessly speaking) is calling someone by mistake but i can't seem to hear music .
Did i just buy a 100+$ headphone just to make call ???
- 06-20-2013, 04:03 PM #3
It seems to work only for the phone part not for music playing. I can't control wich song i want to play and i can't hear them on my headphone.
I'm using the headphone plug-in as for now.
The accessories app on my phone doesnt seems to work, it tells me there's suppose to be an update out there but i dont see it.
- 07-11-2013, 03:01 PM #4
i just picked up my yellow BH-940 today, came in the post after i bought them off eBay, all i did was tap the phone to the headphones and my phone registered them, and music was playable within a couple of seconds.
if you need any more help give me a PM and i'll try them over bluetooth and nfc on my 610.
- By jrdatrackstar1223 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2013, 10:10 AM
- By dainla in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2013, 09:11 AM
- By Lorienn in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2012, 01:15 PM
- By CaliforniaMan in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 04-16-2012, 02:16 AM
- By jrdatrackstar#WP in forum HTC RadarReplies: 16Last Post: 01-13-2012, 01:15 PM