Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Some of you guys take pretty fantastic photos with the 810. I'm not in that category. I can do okay outside, but inside I don't usually get quality photos.

So, I'm wondering about your recommendations for low light indoor photos, night photos, and photos taken of a brightly lit stage from in a dark audience.

Any other general recommendations or tips regarding taking photos with the 810 would be greatly appreciated.

Global Posts
    2,906 Global Posts
    I try not to dwell on it too much. Auto for almost anything. It's really hard to give tips for settings because there is a massive variable; environment.

Sure I can give you tips, but will they work best under your lighting (or lack thereof)? They won't because the environments will be totally different. I've realized that the best tips to get are the ones you give yourself. Take your time with your camera and experiment, change up the settings in various conditions and eventually, you will come to realize which settings are best for you.

The autofix is great too.

Quote Originally Posted by PLGomez View Post
    The autofix is great too.
    I would say same. Autofix will fix most of the pics to make it better.