- 03-16-2013, 02:07 PM #1
Does anyone know if Nokia 810 that is specially made for T-Mobile, is compatible outside US ?
I am using Nokia Lumia 800 in Lebanon, Touch company that is using GSM 900 frequency and HSPA+/3G
I am planning to buy the Contract free Lumia 810 from the US and to use it back in Lebanon.
I have been reading the specs in both phones and I don't see much difference.
If there is someone who is informed about this compatibility matter and which specs should I check please inform me. Thank you.
- 03-21-2013, 05:19 PM #4
Make sure you are able to get the SIM unlock code before you buy it. Nothing worse than paying $450 for a phone and having it locked for 4 months waiting for the exclusive to run out. Isn't the 820 available internationally? If so, I'd get an unlocked international version of that one just for the better support.
- By hink3000 in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 8Last Post: 04-16-2013, 08:14 PM
- By calfee20 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 13Last Post: 04-07-2013, 09:23 PM
- By AccentAE86 in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 25Last Post: 03-23-2013, 12:52 AM
- By Dr.8820 in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 26Last Post: 02-20-2013, 10:57 PM
- By DaMoFoMan in forum HTC 8XReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2012, 10:33 AM