I found this a bit humorous, as I got a message from "T-mobile - My Account"
    Device Uptime
    T-Mobile recommends that you restart you device soon in order to enable the best device performance.

For optimal device performance, T-Mobile recommends that customers routinely restart their devices.

The last time your device was restarted was on:
    Jan 23 at 06:51PM

Get more details >

Really? I thought the goal of all IT stuff is to see who or what can have the longest up time!

I rebooted anyway, hoping that T-mo was turning on LTE on my phone and it needed a reboot to enable it. Sigh... nope, still 4G.
    Guz

iPhone 3G
    Blackberry 6320
    Lumia 810
    T-Mo sends me this message on my G2 a lot.

I got that message like every other day on my old Android. I think Android may have given that app permissions to reboot the phone since my phone ALWAYS rebooted on its own and a similar message would be waiting for me when I got back. I won't let T-Mobile send me notifications from my 810 though (since I have the option) - I know when I want to reboot my phone thank you very much :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystictrust View Post
    I got that message like every other day on my old Android. I think Android may have given that app permissions to reboot the phone since my phone ALWAYS rebooted on its own and a similar message would be waiting for me when I got back. I won't let T-Mobile send me notifications from my 810 though (since I have the option) - I know when I want to reboot my phone thank you very much :)
    Tmo never reboots my phone. Sounds more like a buggy android phone.
    That's hilarious! I never got anything like that from AT&T.