01-07-2013, 11:10 AM #1
- 2 Posts
I just got my Lumia 810 a few days ago, coming from an Android phone, and have used a Blackberry before..
I was wondering, is it possible to set up sound profiles? Also, can individual sounds be set for texts? I know I can have different ringtones for contacts, but can I do the same with texts?
Also, is there a way to stop live pictures from flipping through photos? I somehow figured out how to put a photo I wanted on the Photos tile (though I can't remember how I did it). Can the same thing be done with the live tiles?
01-07-2013, 12:59 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Bummer on the sounds for texts. Also, I am thinking it is not possible to have sound profiles? I think it was referred to as a sound manager on android - but not coming up with anything in marketplace.
And yes - the flipping photos on the people tiles.
- 01-07-2013, 02:57 PM #4
Do you have your facebook friends as part of the your people hub? Or have pictures assigned to contacts? I filter out my facebook friends and had no pictures scrolling through the people hub. Once I gave family pictures on their contacts, and linked facebook friends to their contacts on my phone, the pictures started scrolling on the people tile.
- By prathyushms in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2012, 12:04 PM
- By Heron_Kusanagi in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 21Last Post: 10-09-2012, 11:45 PM
- By theboo in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 6Last Post: 06-30-2012, 01:01 PM
- By CaliforniaMan in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2012, 02:01 AM
- By veii in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 11-04-2011, 06:35 PM