Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By RoyalAdonis
  • 2 Post By ezrunner

So I just received my Lumia 810 for Christmas, and I absolutely love it! It's my first Windows Phone, and I'm so happy to finally have my new Lumia! First impressions: This phone is absolutely gorgeous. I have NO idea why some of these reviewers think differently. The screen is so bright and vivid, and the phenomenal Nokia design is present all throughout this device. Customizing my start screen has been really fun so far, and you really get caught up trying to make the perfect start screen for your needs. I'm still trying to explore every little thing the phone and WP8 as a whole has to offer! It's such a fresh experience! Coming from an Android phone, I'm so impressed with how smooth and fluid the WP8 software is. It's absolutely nothing like it, and I'm so proud to be apart of #TeamWindowsPhone!
    Thanked by:

Welcome! Glad you're enjoying your 810. Indeed, the Nokia screens are beautiful, blacks are inky I'd say.
    Thanked by:
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,766 Global Posts
    Glad to hear it's been a good experience so far. My daughter in law ordered one last night on the special t mobile has right now. She's excited for it to arrive. I'll keep an eye on this forum for tips to pass on to her.

If you haven't already, check out Nokia Music from the Nokia collection in the store. It is THE most used app I have. It's really very good.

@dogfish54 Yeah, I really love Nokia Music!! It was actually one of the main reasons I wanted a Lumia. Very good service!
    Glad you love your 810! I love mine, too... Don't even mind that it's not the 920, which was the first phone I had designs on. It's awesome! Enjoy. :)

Global Posts
    1,315 Global Posts
    Just ordered mine on the TMO special as well
    rmichael75 and Optimus82 like this.