- 12-22-2012, 05:48 PM #1
Hi everyone, not sure where I should've posted this but I'm desperate. Installed nokia's ringtone maker on my 810. Had fun editing songs, cool. But the ringtones made from the app didn't work. Bummer. Oh well. But now NONE of my ringtones work when I receive calls. It's just silence. ring volume is turned on. Notification sounds are fine. Uninstalled ap, deleted ringtones made from app, powered phone off and on several times. Still nothing when i receive calls. please Help!
- 12-22-2012, 06:15 PM #2
Did you reassign a ringtone in settings? When you are in the ringtones list in settings and you tap play will the OG ringtones play?
- 12-23-2012, 07:40 PM #7
Yeah, I already did as it seemed like the only option. Fixed the problem. Just trying to figure out now how to get all the Nokia updates back on my phone. Do u think they will notify me of updates? Checked w wife's phone and the version numbers are definitely older.
- 12-23-2012, 10:10 PM #9
Ok, that's good news. Thanks! Do u guys know of a good ringtone app that allows one to select portions of their own music? Too bad the Nokia app was such a disaster, the concept was great.
*edit* received all of the updates I was waiting on! :)
Last edited by Mr. Tofu; 12-24-2012 at 01:22 AM.
- By Mr. Tofu in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2012, 01:45 AM
- By pvcleave in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 12-14-2012, 02:24 PM
- By zipro in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2012, 05:46 AM
- By bney0215 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2012, 05:58 AM
- By tuffluck in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 13Last Post: 07-13-2011, 02:52 PM