- 12-10-2012, 01:23 PM #1
I'm so glad to have a windows phone again, was stuck with Android for work. If you're like me and wanted a new windows phone, go to Target. A woman I used to work with sells phones there and she told me they have the Lumia 810 for $49.99. I'm really liking the phone now that I've had it for a couple days.
Quick question. Am I better off looking for the wireless charging backs online, or did the stores who actually received them get enough so that they don't run out too quickly? Just curious, I'm hoping to stop bt T-Mobile today if I can.
- 12-10-2012, 11:05 PM #2
Glad to have you own the WP train. I was looking at the 810 the other day as I'm thinking about switching to T-Mobile. I'm just not a fan of the design. However, those charging plates add a lot of "pop" to the chassis."Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop
12-10-2012, 11:16 PM #3
- 296 Posts
Ahh, the 810 wireless charging shell treasure hunt. I recommend calling around to your local T-Mobile corporate stores. Last I checked, they're not yet available online. In one of my stores, there were many in stock. In another, they had no idea what I was talking about. Hit or miss.
This thread may help Cyan Wireless Charging Shell - Review + Pictures!
- By coasterfreak212 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2013, 12:36 PM
- By tomatoes11 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2012, 10:12 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Apple iOSReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2012, 06:28 PM
- By cba191 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2012, 10:58 AM
- By littlesteelo16 in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 22Last Post: 12-05-2011, 04:21 PM