Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lets share the website(s)/place(s) to get accessories for the Lumia 810 ... What about "Replacement" Extended Battery, no one seems to have one for sale?
    I have found the best to be wirelessground so far with 3 cases, any other suggestions? I'm not having any real luck in the accessories department.
    I wouldn't mind knowing where people get their charging plates from.

I recently bought the black one from this seller, hasnt arrived yet though since its being shipped from China

MF Soft Jelly TPU Cover Case Screen Protector for Nokia Lumia 810 T Mobile | eBay

have you gotten your case yet i would like to hear your thoughts on it.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Figure 8 Dash View Post
    Ended up ordering mine from Verizon. Ordered 3 - gave me a pretty good discount. Only really need 2, so if you're interested in the third (was going to sell it on eBay) send me a PM.

Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kbagrows View Post
    Ended up ordering mine from Verizon. Ordered 3 - gave me a pretty good discount. Only really need 2, so if you're interested in the third (was going to sell it on eBay) send me a PM.
    Ordered what? Case or battery covers? You do know Verizon has a different Lumia 8xx, right? The 810 is a whole different design with different dimensions.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Look at the quote immediately above my post. "I wouldn't mind knowing where people get their charging plates from." Yes, I know that Verizon has the 822. But, I was looking for a charging plate, and Verizon has a good deal where they take a percentage off if you order three accessories.

Global Posts
    1,912 Global Posts
    Don't mean to sound ignorant, but to use a charging "plate" don't you need the optional back cover that allows charging? Or will the stock cover charge on the plates (I don't think so).

stock shell won't provide wireless charging. Wireless charging enabled shells are available in cyan and black only.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scrannel View Post
    Don't mean to sound ignorant, but to use a charging "plate" don't you need the optional back cover that allows charging? Or will the stock cover charge on the plates (I don't think so).
    Not ignorant at all. The whole thing is a little confusing, especially because when you take the original shell off, you can see the contact points for NFC - they do look like they could be for wireless charging. Anyway, you are correct - a special shell is needed for wireless charging. I actually found black and cyan shells on eBay for a steal, but the seller only had a few and sold out quickly, so I didn't bother to post here.

So far, I really like the wireless charging option. And, believe it or not, I like the slightly thinker back shell. I think it feels just a tad better in the hand than the original did.

Quote Originally Posted by kbagrows View Post
    Not ignorant at all. The whole thing is a little confusing, especially because when you take the original shell off, you can see the contact points for NFC - they do look like they could be for wireless charging. Anyway, you are correct - a special shell is needed for wireless charging. I actually found black and cyan shells on eBay for a steal, but the seller only had a few and sold out quickly, so I didn't bother to post here.

So far, I really like the wireless charging option. And, believe it or not, I like the slightly thinker back shell. I think it feels just a tad better in the hand than the original did.

I agree with you about the thicker back shell. I picked up a cyan for my wife and black for myself. It adds just an ounce or two of weight also, which in my opinion makes the phone feel much more solid... I liked the weigh of the 920... now with the wireless charging back, the 810 feels similar (slightly lighter) but just as solid!

I picked my cases and chargers up at a T-Mobile store in Silver Spring MD... the only ones they had. The sales rep brought them out from the back when i asked for them. Nothing was displayed in the front of the store.

Quote Originally Posted by IThinkALot View Post
    have you gotten your case yet i would like to hear your thoughts on it.
    Not yet...this slow shipping is killing my patience...

Ok I finally received my case today...sorry for the blurry pictures...took it using my Lumia 900

The case looks sturdy, it does have some rubbery feeling to it but not much, enough to give you a firm grip. I am going to order the white and cyan color tooo...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wp_000066.jpg  
    Last edited by pankaj981; 12-28-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Wireless charging backs are up online, but cyan ones are out of stock =(. Were they ever available?

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pankaj981 View Post
    Ok I finally received my case today...sorry for the blurry pictures...took it using my Lumia 900

The case looks sturdy, it does have some rubbery feeling to it but not much, enough to give you a firm grip. I am going to order the white and cyan color tooo...

Attachment 25241
    Could you link the site where you got from?

I recently bought a 810 and searched all over for a decent case but didn't want something that doubled my phone size...I found mine on eBay....

I ordered the "meifeng" cover for my 810 from eBay for $6.66 with free shipping from china... I bought the white and black ones (also available in cyan and pink) they are a nice tight fit and do not add hardly any bulk to the phone.

I love that the sides of the cover has a slight gripping texture so you feel its not going to slip out of your hand.

Overall I am very pleased with the cover and would recommend anyone looking for a nice protective case to get these.
    Sent from my RM-878_nam_usa_100 using Board Express

Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    Do you guys have any recommendations on screen protectors? Found a few choices on amazon but wanted to get everyone's opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tofu View Post
    Do you guys have any recommendations on screen protectors? Found a few choices on amazon but wanted to get everyone's opinion
    Well there are plenty screen protector options on ebay..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tofu View Post
    I prefer paying a little extra and having someone install it for me... Look up "ghost armor" or "zagg" Go to your local mall and find a cell phone accessory store. I got mine from "Tricked Out Accessories"... They offer a lifetime warranty on the cover. I got mine done for $20 installed then in the future its only $5.00 more to get a replacement.
    Sent from my lumia 810 using Board Express
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Figure 8 Dash View Post
    Got mine in the T-Mo store for free, buy 2 accessories get one free.

Finally received my S-Line case today...looks and feels better than the Meifeng case. The side-buttons feedback is better on this case.
    wp_000173.jpg

Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    RMathis77, were u happy with the results? From the screen protectors I've seen on various smartphones they have either a weird, almost matte, somewhat opaque surface or have a bumpy, ugly glossy surface. I suppose it's unrealistic for a protector to look like, well, glass.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast