- 11-26-2012, 05:27 AM #1
Yesterday I had an odd issue....
My phone would receive text messages...it would show the toast notification and the tile would update to show the message count.
As soon as i entered the tile to view the message hub, it did not show the text message...
In fact my brother had been texting me through out the day....and he sent a text and the phone did not update to show the text...it only showed a text message from 2-3 hours beforehand.
Even the lock screen showed the current text message but the message hub would not show me the text...
Anytime i would try and send a text message out...the phone did not show i had even text anyone...
I tried 3-4 times with different numbers.
Finally, I did a factory reset and it seems to have fixed the problem but i was a bit confused...I wonder has anyone ever heard of this happening?
The factory reset wasn't that big a deal as WP8 has an awesome back-up feature but not something i always want to do. The text issue hasn't happened since i did the reset.
11-28-2012, 02:38 AM #4
- 3 Posts
are you talking about geting your own texts in group text messages? Because Im having this issue too. It's annoying more than anything, but i don't think it should be having issue like this. Windows 8 should be solid. Even so i still love my Lumia 810. I hope some people at Microsoft will fix some issues.
- By aemond in forum HTC 8XReplies: 13Last Post: 12-30-2013, 06:52 PM
- By Dan7aylor in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2012, 02:31 PM
- By mjrshred in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 24Last Post: 03-27-2012, 03:23 PM
- By htwo in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2012, 07:48 AM
- By IAmVortigaunt in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2012, 10:49 PM