- 11-20-2012, 05:39 PM #1
I just got my 810 last night and i love it :P
However, I am a bit confused about some things.
1. How do I set up ringtones for Windows phone 8?
2. I have windows 8 on my laptop and i am trying to download the windows phone sync app
Windows Phone app for Windows in the Windows Store
But i am unable to do so. Any help would be wonderful.
11-20-2012, 05:47 PM #2
- 859 Posts
Ringtones can be downloaded via many apps in the store, or you can simply plug your device into your PC via USB then browse the folders where you will see a Ringtones folder. Drop in any mp3 file (Certain size/length restrictions that I can't recall offhand right now) and it will be available in the list under settings.
Haven't tried the sync app on Win 8 so sorry can't comment there."Bro, you know I lift cause I use a Lumia 920..."
- 11-20-2012, 06:50 PM #4
Well, as a now former iPhone user, I created a bunch of my own ringtones. If you have iTunes, there's a way to do this that is pretty easy. I had a few saved in a folder I entitled "ringtones" and then I just copied the files and changed the handle to .mp3... Of course, I see that the OP's question has already been answered, but I'd be more than happy to share my way in full detail for any former iPhone users who are transitioning to WP8. :)
- By TheNamelessMan in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 15Last Post: 05-10-2012, 10:51 PM
- By TheNamelessMan in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2012, 11:09 AM
- By sut1576 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2011, 06:54 PM
- By netkodrugi in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 03-10-2011, 11:42 AM