Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kreweesti

In my native calendar app and other calandar apps (chronos) my week always starts with a friday. I had normally monday as starting day for the week, but this has suddenly change. I have no option to change this. Any help?
    Thanks.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by kreweesti View Post
    In my native calendar app and other calandar apps (chronos) my week always starts with a friday. I had normally monday as starting day for the week, but this has suddenly change. I have no option to change this. Any help?
    Thanks.

Marc
    Hi Marc, for your native calendar app login to your Windows live act, go calendar settings you will see a option to change it.

I've seen it, but this is only Saturday, sunday and Monday. I has already chosen for Monday, but in the apps it's still Friday. Very annoying.
    I've seen it, but this is only Saturday, sunday and Monday. I has already chosen for Monday, but in the apps it's still Friday. Very annoying.
    Ok i did a little searching in the MS Answer fourms and found this, check your date and time settings / time zones must be the same on windows live calendar and on your phone i would check that next. if you have not tried the site i would check it out.
    Home - Microsoft Community

It's the same. It's strange, because it just suddenly changed. I saw it first in Vsys calendar and later on in the native.
    It's the same. It's strange, because it just suddenly changed. I saw it first in Vsys calendar and later on in the native.
    You know I check my native calendar and same thing shows Sunday and its set for Monday same for my Week View 8 calendar app. You know the Windows live calendar online shows ok.
    what carriers and location are you.
    I am on Verizon, US Pennsylvania

I'm living in the Netherlands. My provider is Vodafone.

My ms account online is ok. It works fine just like it's preferred to, but on the phone it doesn't. It's not a major deal but it's weird. Maybe it's ok again when I have a windows phone 8 phone. Thank you all for the suggestions.
    Thanked by:
    pmhgeneral likes this.

Unless I am overlooking something, this is really annoying and can't believe this simple task is not in the calendar function. I have a Lumia 928 and trying to set up a reminder in my calendar to repeat every 2 weeks. I don't see any options for a bi-weekly reminder to go off on (insert day of the week here). Anyone have insight on this?

Access your Microsoft account from a computer. When you create the event - under "view details" select change the "how often" to "Daily" and at that point you will be asked "Repeat every ....." and there you insert 14 days for bi-weekly.