08-06-2013, 07:38 AM #1
- 1 Posts
Hi, so lately i'm having a problem turnning my phone on.. Every time that i turn it on, it shows battery logo and one bar, than after few minutes it trys to boot up and shows me "NOKIA" logo. And nothing happens, i tryed that reset thing, doesn't work. Every time that i try to boot it up, it shows i need to charge it and than NOKIA logo just never goes away, can anyone help me?
Mode: Lumia 800
- 08-06-2013, 09:18 AM #2
Does your phone not charge at all when connected to a charger? Try using a different charger if you can and also, just leave it plugged in for an hour or so to see if the phone springs to life. Otherwise, you may have a defective battery which might need to be replaced.
- By Narse77 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 46Last Post: 09-29-2013, 10:50 PM
- By Lizr0204 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 17Last Post: 08-18-2013, 06:50 PM
- By AHMAD DADFAR in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 14Last Post: 08-07-2013, 04:54 PM
- By Rob van Uden in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 08-06-2013, 10:03 PM
- By Msallvideo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 08-06-2013, 05:08 PM