07-03-2013, 07:04 AM #1
- 2 Posts
I have bought a lumia 800 from a guy who brought it from England. Now i'm trying to transfer some stuffs with bluetooth and it's not happening,it says "Not supported" Any device any bluetooth or even i connect my device with pc to use zune, it doesn't work. No reaction after a sound. even i can not get my phone contacts from contacts,it directly goes live to my Hotmail and facebook avcount.
Anyone, help me with this mess. I can't figure out myself here with this phone!! PLEASE!
07-03-2013, 04:08 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Thanks for your response, i have solved the matter so far by myself. You are right about the contact but there is another way, if you insert a sim card and without login to your windows live account you can just import the contacts from your sim card and about the zune software, i have uninstalled the software and downloaded the newest version and tried, it worked. But the first problem still left, which was bluetooth. i still can not share anything from my phone to other phone. it says 'Not supported'.
Can you help me with that? Stmav
09-19-2013, 08:45 AM #7
- 1 Posts
I had the same trouble with bluetooth on my Nokia lumia 800,you have to go to the app store bit then type in Bluetooth share,the app should come up then you instal it.Each time you want to bluetooth any of your files you need to click the bluetooth share in your menus list...you can then bluetooth from there.I hope this helps
- By Zolotoy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 11-23-2013, 10:29 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 12Last Post: 07-04-2013, 12:21 AM
- By Dimitar Karadzhov in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2013, 09:57 AM
- By soniachen in forum HTC RadarReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2013, 06:02 AM
- By edv2009 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2013, 04:13 AM