- 04-25-2013, 08:34 AM #3
Thanks. But, at the reset option, I have the warning resetting the phone will restore it to factory settings. And I suppose factory settings mean that everything will be wiped and it will become locked as it was when I first got it? Please, clarify.
Last edited by shepherd365; 04-25-2013 at 08:46 AM.
04-25-2013, 09:15 AM #4
- 1,459 Posts
When you boot up your phone following the reset, you will be presented with the latest version software and firmware, and nothing more. The phone will still be SIM unlocked.
- By GZLex in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: Yesterday, 09:05 AM
- By Jimmy Cooper in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2013, 09:23 AM
- By nico002 in forum Mac OS XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2012, 08:02 PM
- By moc426 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 13Last Post: 04-27-2012, 04:01 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 06-26-2011, 01:54 AM