02-18-2013, 11:05 PM #6
- 61 Posts
hey, try this :
1. Disconnect the phone from the pc and switch it off.
2. Now, press and hold the power button + camera button + Volume Up key and after few seconds you will be in the download mode.
3. Connect the phone to PC and the zune will automatically detect and open restoration screen.
04-30-2013, 06:24 AM #7
- 4 Posts
I have htc radar c100e and updated it to windows 7.8 from 7.5 and after the update the battery is getting hotter and drains a lot. I want to revert back to windows 7.5. i tried hard reset, i dont have restore in zune. dont know what to do. anyone help please
- By Bear lx in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 33Last Post: 01-18-2013, 01:06 PM
- By G_The_One in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 02-28-2012, 06:31 PM
- By Tbonenga in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2011, 04:42 PM
- By winbot in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2011, 01:31 AM
- By jrdatrackstar#WP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 25Last Post: 08-31-2011, 05:24 PM