- 02-07-2013, 04:31 AM #1
I have Nokia Lumia 800 and I got it for Christmas. When I turned it on there was Nokia Music app. But when I started setting my phone (upload contacts, create Windows Live ID), my Nokia Music app is gone and there is Music + Videos app with Zune picture on it.
Why did Nokia Music gone and how can I get it back?
Is it because of place where I live? ( Lithuania )
If so, will it be able in my country later?
Btw, I don`t want to reset my phone because everything will be gone ( I mean contacts, apps..).
Thanks for your answer
02-07-2013, 05:12 AM #4
- 1,125 Posts
Ok I tried looking around and found this: Nokia Music in Microsoft Marketplace - Nokia Support Discussions
It appears Lithuania is currently not supported. I'm not sure if it will be available in the future sorry.
- By rajstruck in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 9Last Post: 12-03-2012, 04:22 AM
- By baseballbert in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 21Last Post: 11-25-2012, 08:06 PM
- By Kredrian in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-09-2012, 10:35 AM
- By metsfan421 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2012, 03:15 PM
- By jj14x in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 15Last Post: 03-04-2012, 03:11 PM