01-20-2013, 06:38 AM #1
- 15 Posts
I was thinking of taking advantage of the MS deal to get the Windows 8 for the sale price before they bump the price back up to normal at the end of the month. Before I do that though, I wanted to check if there's any problems with Windows 8 syncing with the older Windows Phone 7 Lumia 800.
I heard that Zune doesn't work in Windows 8 but there's an app that replaces it - does that app work with the older phones or just with Windows Phone 8 devices?
Anyone got any feedback?
01-28-2013, 05:04 PM #7
- 77 Posts
Also, if you listen to podcasts, were all of the ones you subscribe to kept or do you have to re-subscribe to them all?
- By A lawless A in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:25 AM
- By Windowsphone7 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2012, 09:31 PM
- By louisloh in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2012, 02:09 PM
- By Bifurcated in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 9Last Post: 02-27-2012, 05:30 AM
- By borjeboy in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2012, 07:54 PM