Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I just purchased a 2013 Escape and have updated to the latest sync firmware version. I am using a Nokia Lumia 800 Windows 7.5 phone also with the latest firmware. I am experiencing frequent disconnects with sync and am starting to get frustrated with the problem. When I do a fresh pairing it will stay connected for maybe 45-60 minutes without disconnecting. Then I start getting disconnect messages every 5-10 minutes and then with increasing frequency. The phone will usually reconnect automatically within about 15-30 seconds. However, after a day or two it will stop connecting automatically and I have to manually press the connect button for it to reconnect. This is usually the point at which I will delete the phone from sync and delete sync from my phone and do a fresh pairing. Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this problem?

Do you have regular sync or sync with MyFordTouch? I've had this issue with older firmware versions of Sync, but it sounds like you've upgraded already. :(

I have the sync with MyFordTouch. According to syncmyride website I have the latest software, so I don't know what else I can do!