11-16-2012, 05:09 AM #1
- 2 Posts
This is my first post :)
I do love my Lumia, but one thing that frustrates me is the back button. I might be doing something wrong, so if I am...it would be good to know what!
If you go into an App, then the left arrow at the bottom of the phone acts as the back button. So for instance if you want to go back a page on the web browser you press the arrow and it takes you back. All good :)
If a message comes in and you flick to that and read, then to go back to the web browser you hold the left arrow down and it brings up the list of current tiles open....you then scroll through and select the browser.
How do you then go back a page? If I now press the left arrow (back button) it takes me back to the previous app I was in, and not the previous page I was viewing.
Am I missing something? Or is it just a quirk of the windows format?
11-16-2012, 05:41 AM #2
- 946 Posts
Hi there. Just tried this out. If I am at the first web page browsed when switching back from the message, and then press back, it does indeed go back to the previous app. Are you sure there are any more web pages you can go back to? Have you not just reached the end? Or maybe I misunderstood the question and just cofused haha
- By wilco9 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 39Last Post: 08-20-2012, 12:31 PM
- By The1nChicago in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 23Last Post: 05-11-2012, 12:41 AM
- By smithygreg in forum Developers CornerReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2012, 01:38 PM
- By JohnMKeynes in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 22Last Post: 12-02-2011, 02:39 PM
- By sloppy standard in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 11-19-2011, 05:16 PM