1. drg

Can anyone recommend some good cases or covers for the Lumia 800 which don't lose too much form factor? Has anyone tried the bodyguardz protectors?

I have a glossy white Lumia and it's so nice to look at it's a shame to cover it with a case but still want to protect it for this unfortunate slips.

Global Posts
    792 Global Posts
    The rubber case that comes with the Lumia is by far the best case for keeping the form factor/highest protection. I don't know if it came with your white one or not.
  3. drg

yeah i did get that with the white phone but it's black :( so you can't see the white. Yeah it's a great cover so i might try and find the white one but i think it will be hard in Australia because you can't buy from Nokia online and have to go to a reseller and I'm guessing it's gonna be hard to find. there are heaps on eBay but they're all silicon or gel which I'm not a fan of.

i've gone ahead and ordered the bodyguardz skins anyways and will see how they go oncethey arrive.

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    i have a black lumia 800 and i really want a white case but i cannot find one anywhere :( it seems weird that the white version came with a black case O.o

Just posted this on another thread. Highly recommended

Nokia Lumia 800 Skins, Screen Protectors | Full-Body Covers | GadgetShieldz

The case that comes with the 800 goes by the code CC-1031 and is available in different colours on Amazon UK.

Global Posts
    1,503 Global Posts
    mobile fun in the uk has a lot of nice cases, they ship to the US also if you need that

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Amazon.com: Case-Mate Emerge Smooth Case for Nokia Lumia 800 - Black [Electronics]: Electronics

This is the case i'm using, and although expensive, it is much better than the stock case. it has a nice kindof rough/grainy texture to it, is cut correctly to the shape and size of the device, and although the same thickness as the stock case, it is much denser. Less flexible and about twice as strong feeling. it also protects the screen by sticking out beyond it.