10-14-2013, 04:15 PM #1
- 4 Posts
I got my lumia 720 2 weeks back. yesterday it fell about 1 m onto a floor(phone with case). The screen got cracks but lcd still working fine...from google what i understood is replacing digitizer alone is cheaper than replacing lcd module(100$). But some people were telling me about the difficulty in removing and replacing the digitizer. Could someone guide me on how to replace digitizer and what adhesive is to be used for fixing new one onto lcd??
10-14-2013, 04:57 PM #2
- 1,138 Posts
Unless you're a pro or have prior experience in replacing damaged screens, I would suggest replacing both the modules. There are YouTube videos which show you how to disassemble and reassemble the screen, you'll need a heatgun/hair-dryer for removing the existing assembly.
- By hassan mohamed in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 11:24 AM
- By darrix in forum Windows Phone GDR3 PreviewReplies: 18Last Post: 10-16-2013, 07:31 AM
- By Japie Fourie in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 8Last Post: 10-14-2013, 08:38 PM
- By Ali Al-Shekerchi in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2013, 05:10 PM
- By Sir-Ryan Williams in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2013, 03:42 PM