- 10-13-2013, 12:16 PM #1
This just happened to my dad's phone and I am hitting the panic button!
The phone was in a semi-conscious state...The back key worked, the Windows Key didn't. The phone didn't shut down the regular way, long press the power button worked, but the slide to shut down didn't.
Had to soft reset (VOL DOWN+POWER)..
Its updated with GDR2+AMber...
happened with anyone else? Any possible solutions?
- 10-13-2013, 12:22 PM #2
Is it working fine now?? Maybe a software bug, we've seen so may being fixed with soft resets. If it re-appears you should try to record it in video/photo and take to Nokia support.
- 10-13-2013, 12:29 PM #3
- By cckgz4 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 68Last Post: 11-27-2013, 04:48 AM
- By Onursari in forum WPCentral.com - App SupportReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2013, 04:24 PM
- By eugie in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-13-2013, 12:22 PM
- By saadbintariq in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2013, 03:37 AM
- By eugie in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2013, 02:17 AM