- 09-27-2013, 12:02 PM #1
I was surprised this morning to see my phone needed an update this morning - I didn't figure I'd ever see it. I'm assuming this has nothing to do with ATT - does anyone have issues on ATT with the upgrade?
I'm bummed it didn't come with Double Tap, but if there are issues with this, it's good they left it out.
I'm starting to play with it now.
- 09-27-2013, 05:52 PM #5
It doesn't matter what carrier you use it on currently, its what carrier the ROM is linked to/what carrier you bought it from.
Since you got it Unlocked, or from some other carrier that's faster with updates, that means good-for-you! It either came from a faster carrier or a straight line from Nokia/MS.
no double-tap? I wonder why...
- By EliteMikes in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 11-04-2013, 03:51 PM
- By lekhwani in forum Nokia Lumia 625Replies: 5Last Post: 10-21-2013, 03:56 PM
- By pezman726 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2013, 11:39 PM
- By rotatorkuf in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 02:38 PM
- By smeshko in forum XBOX MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:22 PM