09-23-2013, 09:22 AM #1
- 2 Posts
I bought my Lumia 720, 2 months ago... It was all fine until I dropped it on the wet floor.. The camera lens got fogged but I seek for professional cleaning and after that everything works fine.. Until a week later... I tried calling to my friend and they said that there was no sound that they can hear when I call to them but I hear their voice that keeps on saying Hello all the time. I remedied this problem using my headset but it was a hassle bringing my headset all the time when someone calls me on a sudden at my work.
By the way, when I record my voice using the sound recorder. The microphone works and also at the video recording. I also tried doing a soft reset but still didn't work.
And one thing more.. I didn't use mute when I call so the microphone here was not a problem.. But still I don't know what happen.. What will I do?
This phone would last for me for another 2 years.
09-23-2013, 10:20 AM #3
- 75 Posts
if your voice recorder is working well then the netowrk signal could be at fault, check it and ring your service provider.
heres a useful link (towards the middle of the thread) to see other ways around the issue:
Nokia Lumia 720 Voice Quality Issues
Hope that helps!
Proud owner of Nokia Lumia 920 Black
- By mase123987 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 15Last Post: 10-07-2013, 12:55 AM
- By XENOPHOS in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 06:54 PM
- By ysaletore in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 01:30 PM
- By Debly in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 05:32 AM
- By akarsh920 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:56 AM