- 09-19-2013, 07:31 AM #1
Any settings or windows app to provide finer grain control of what apps use Mobile data and/or Wifi ?
For example only allowing mobile data usage for txt and sms messages but all other apps on the phone only look for and use Wifi when available and DO NOT use mobile data if Wifi is not available ?
I'm on prepaid plan, so don't want to eat into my mobile data if I can so any apps or settings for such would be great :)
- By trooters in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2013, 03:27 PM
- By S Vaibhav in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 09-19-2013, 11:08 PM
- By hrichi in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 02:39 PM
- By SanjitVignesh in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:00 AM
- By Matthew Teo in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 05:51 AM