- 09-18-2013, 04:11 AM #1
hey people! i used sysapp pusher to update display, touch, glance on my lumia 720<not yet updated with amber> . then options for glance,touch,display appeared in settings but they were locked<i could make no changes whatsoever, so this was a useless update suggested by sysapp pusher>but from then the real trouble started ,my device drains of its battery very quickly ,7% per hour compared to (3%) earlier. this really worries me . any thing to suggest. please i would be glad
- 09-18-2013, 04:18 AM #2
set your device date to year 2150, open glance it'll say app has problem and will give you an option to delete glance, remove it, put back the correct date and see if it helps?
- 09-18-2013, 04:48 AM #4
- 09-18-2013, 05:18 AM #7
- 09-18-2013, 11:34 AM #10
09-23-2013, 07:24 AM #14
- 13 Posts
It won't do any harm, but the power supply from a normal USB port is quite minimal (500mah), so the charging is slower, thus putting a strain on the battery for a longer period of time. The batteries perform a lot better when they get charged at around 1.2/1.3ah(1200/1300mah) which the Nokia supplied chargers deliver. Nokia keeps telling everyone that charging with a higher capacity charger is a very good idea for the battery, I think they are right. You won't notice a difference if you do it occasionally, but when you often charge using a low capacity charger (laptop USB port) you will notice a reduced battery capacity after 6 months.
- 09-23-2013, 11:45 PM #15
- By Biko357 in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 19Last Post: 11-30-2013, 11:27 PM
- By Meagey in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 26Last Post: 11-21-2013, 12:15 AM
- By Mobilegeekz in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-16-2013, 04:13 PM
- By stickyshocker in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2013, 05:12 PM
- By andreirlopes in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 06:19 PM