08-28-2013, 02:25 PM #1
- 25 Posts
My internet sharing is not working from last 4 days.i have a lumia 720 with a bsnl sim,i can access internet from my phone but when i try to connect it to my laptop using internet sharing it connects but shows no internet access.please help my data is just being wasted.
10-15-2013, 04:16 AM #7
- 3 Posts
if it disconnects after a minute or two then it is the battery saving feature in lumia series(WP8 in general)
if you are not able to access normal internet even when connected then that needs to be investigated..
did you try using a different phone... your friend's phone for a try
you can google as well about adhoc sharing and see if your computer OS works for ad hoc wi fi internet sharing
- By Carolina Santiago in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2014, 10:52 AM
- By rkeenan in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 11-10-2013, 12:07 PM
- By ArsenalofDoom in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 14Last Post: 08-30-2013, 10:49 AM
- By fdruid in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2013, 10:49 AM
- By aweinograd in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 02:51 PM