- 08-26-2013, 03:19 AM #1
Hi guys, I am stuck. Pls help me out.
My volume down button was not working since few days. Today, my phone hanged so I cannot do a soft or hard reset since the volume down button is totally gone :(
Is there ANY other way to reset my phone ? I am in a remote location right now so not possible to take it to a Nokia service center till atleast a day.. and need my phone URGENTLY.
If there is anything else I can try pls let me know.
08-26-2013, 03:23 AM #2
- 3,238 Posts
Settings - About - More - Reset if you can do a battery pull. Not familiar with the phone.
08-27-2013, 03:07 AM #8
- 507 Posts
If it has turned off, it be that the battery is discharged. Have you tried charging it for a few hours to see if it turns on again?
Either way, even if you get the phone to start again, if your Volume Down button is not working at all you should take it to a Nokia Care centre as soon as possible as you undoubtedly will need to reboot again at some time in the future.
11-03-2013, 07:05 AM #12
- 2 Posts
FOLLOW This steps to solve this down button problem:
Step 1: Open nokia music and play a song in it.
Step 2: Now switch off your phone while listening the song.
Step 3: Now Switch on your phone, when you find 'nokia' on screen press volume down button untill an exclamation(!) mark appears on the screen.
That's it your problem will be solved.
- By Asrialys in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2013, 06:44 PM
- By R32_Nokia in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 10-27-2013, 08:18 PM
- By API_Rock in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2013, 07:33 AM
- By jeffskent in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 6Last Post: 08-31-2013, 01:17 AM
- By LumiaGuy in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-27-2013, 06:25 PM