08-15-2013, 01:34 AM #1
- 4 Posts
My 3 month old lumia 720 is not charging. it shows the charging sign but wont really charge. Tried to switch off and turn back it on to see if this will solve the problem. but it wont turn back on. had to wait atleast 2 hours to turn on (tried both soft and hard reset. with and without memory card and sim. but finally after 2 hours it will comes to life with normal press of power key). i visited nokia care twice this week (on Monday and Wednesday). They say lumia 720 is having "battery connector" problem and it is very common!!. both the times they changed it and gave. to my bad luck, the mobile will charge when i try it from nokia care. today morning, my battery is still showing charging sign but not really charging. Need to again go to nokia care.
My roomate has 620 and we use the same charger so i can confidently say it is not any charger issue
Any one else has this issue?
Also everytime I do soft reset (15 seconds press never solved my pblm. takes more than a minute for me ) the phone date changes back to september 2012. Also the some random time.
- 02-27-2014, 02:27 AM #7
guys even I am facing the same problem with my Nokia lumia 720 , whats the best possioble solution to it please suggest , I have purchased it 3 days back only and it is not getting charged and not even starting , even soft reboot is not happening, please suggest whats the best possible solution to it.
- By kwjr in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 17Last Post: 08-29-2013, 01:53 PM
- By lauritaa in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 12:37 PM
- By tonbonz in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2013, 07:21 PM
- By Dave Blake in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 25Last Post: 08-16-2013, 01:33 PM
- By michail71 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 08-14-2013, 04:11 PM