- 07-22-2013, 07:17 PM #1
My Lumia 720 have been resetting for two hours and there's no sign that it will be done anytime soon.
I reset the phone through the setting menu (about phone/ reset). I did that after whatsapp didn't recognise any of my contact. Prior to the reset action, I uninstalled & reinstalled whatsapp, but the problem was not solved.
What should I do? Going to the Nokia Care will be my last option as they may take one day up to one week to return with any answer.
Fyi, I bought the unit only two days ago.
07-22-2013, 07:40 PM #2
- 544 Posts
Try a hard reset via the buttons.
Hard Reset using buttons:
Press and hold the Camera + Volume Down + Power until the phone vibrates. Then release the Power key and keep pressing the Camera + Volume Down for a few seconds.
09-02-2013, 02:02 AM #6
- 11 Posts
I had the same problem, All the solutions were not working.. everytime after switching off my phone started in "cog wheel"; then i read somewhere and it worked:- remove the sim card, switch off wifi in your area(wifi deivice - router); shutdown your device, in nokia screen press buttons in sequence(volume up, down, lock, down) leave your phone for 15-20 mins, cog wheels will come but they'll go and you'll be able to boot up..
summary:- remove sim, switch off wifi(means your router device)
It really works
- 09-17-2013, 01:14 AM #7
I bought lumia 720 a month ago ...
and for 2,days facing a issue.
whenever I click the power button phone starts with the normal Nokia logo and then a plane blue screen appears...and Nothing Else....tried every thing...even the hard reset thing you mentioned...
- By JONA1970 in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 17Last Post: 08-30-2013, 01:38 AM
- By maverick786us in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 08-15-2013, 01:34 PM
- By H2O224 in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2013, 07:27 AM
- By Richard Bryce in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2013, 02:58 PM
- By Jackster920 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 07-22-2013, 10:07 PM