- 07-10-2013, 01:25 AM #1
Morning wishes folks !!!!!
I am not finding any app to see my storage content....earlier i used to have Storage check under the settings hood...but after the reset i am not finding it...Same goes for Lumia pusher...
Is neone still using them ???
07-10-2013, 02:03 AM #2
- 121 Posts
Yes the applications is still there. Note that sometimes these pusher can take a day or two to show that there is updates for your phone. You can manually download the Storage Check by going to Nokia bumps Storage Check and Transfer My Data for Lumia Windows Phones | Windows Phone Central
07-11-2013, 02:29 PM #8
- 515 Posts
- By foolishfocus in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-20-2013, 04:01 PM
- By Rain Chua in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2013, 05:14 AM
- By Coolknight1968 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2013, 08:29 AM
- By Cliff_Viva in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2013, 12:52 AM
- By Alexander F Villalba Cahuaya in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2013, 05:34 PM