06-14-2013, 05:29 AM #1
- 2 Posts
I've recently purchased lumia 720.
often I'm facing black-out problem with my device. I think this is because, i'm charging my phone with the USB cable connected to my PC. Whenever i charge using only cable my phone hangs or freezes to death. But when I use charger provided with my device it runs smoothly without any disturbance.\
Any one having same problem/observation ?
08-16-2013, 01:53 PM #3
- 1 Posts
well......Its not because of the charger I believe.... I just got my phone, and the very second day My Lumia 720 got black out, without even connecting to computer usb. And This Has been happening over and again....!! so maybe reason is something else.....info the service center about this soon as possible friend!
- By yaksh ahluwalia in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 35Last Post: 11-27-2013, 11:04 PM
- By konai in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2013, 03:52 AM
- By nitiny8 in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2013, 05:29 AM
- By kirk7784 in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2013, 01:22 AM
- By Ulairi in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2012, 04:48 PM