- 06-08-2013, 09:11 AM #1
I have bought a Lumia 720 and am having issues getting Whatsapp to run on it. Once I install Whatsapp and register my phone number, the app gets stuck in "creating favs" . I tried re-installing , however no luck.
I do get the messages, however I can access the app from the "notification" of a new message, i.e If I try to open the app otherwise, its always frozen on "creating favs" screen.
Have any of you faced this issue, if yes, please help me out.
- 06-08-2013, 02:30 PM #2
no, I personally haven't had the initial issue. I have been using whatsapp since my lumia 800 days since late 2011. However I have faced other issues with it like late notifications, attachments issue etc
There is a new update for whatsapp coming very soon .. You could try to do a soft reset and reinstall the app and see if it worksThanked by:
- By 3DPiper in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 11Last Post: 08-31-2013, 12:24 AM
- By schiri in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 06-04-2013, 10:18 AM
- By Spike Tizzle in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2012, 03:27 PM
- By Wutpear in forum HTC TITANReplies: 7Last Post: 10-04-2012, 10:36 AM
- By chsoriano in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 19Last Post: 01-07-2011, 12:33 AM