- 05-31-2013, 01:30 PM #1
Hi, i bought a new beautiful white Lumia 720, from an ebay indian seller.
- Suddenly, one or two times per day, a message appears "NO SIM INSERTED" CHECK SIM CARD.
I must turn off phone because lost signal and carrier, an after turn on, the message dissapears and phone is usable again...
Anyone knows a solution for this? Is is Software, hardware, sim problem?
- 06-25-2013, 11:32 AM #4
Did your issue get resolved?
I'm also facing similar issue with my new Lumia 720. I bought it a week ago from Sangeetha mobile store. The connection is of Vodafone. Since my earlier Galaxy phone had standard SIM, I had requested and received a micro SIM from Vodafone store and had activated the new SIM. It was working pretty fine; but from last 2 days I'm facing the connectivity problem. Most of the time it says 'No Service'. If I manually change the network settings or power cycle the phone, it acquires the service again after some time. But again after few minutes the issue comes back. Really I'm disappointed with this issue as I miss important calls. I'm confused if it is a problem with the SIM or the phone!
- 08-18-2013, 04:47 PM #7
even I had the same issue with Vodafone SIM. The issue was present in my previous L610 and even now L720 for quite some time. I had the SIM replaced and changed the settings MOBILE NETWORK>AUTOMATIC . I'm facing another issue, when ever I disconnect any call, the caller doesn't get the busy tone but keeps getting the call ringing tone . Any help on this ?
- By Umar Tariq in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2013, 11:34 AM
- By Diane Dharczelle in forum Nokia Lumia 610Replies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2013, 01:41 PM
- By Midnight City in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2013, 07:58 AM
- By TheCynicalTechie in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2013, 05:38 PM
- By stmav in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2013, 01:09 PM