Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Big Supes
  • 1 Post By voodoocars

Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    So, as the title says, post your concerns about this lumia 710 phone. I have alot of concerns about this phone. But what do YOU think?
    Last edited by eric12341; 02-04-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Global Posts
    2,141 Global Posts
    Nah, I'm good. My gripes are related to Windows Phone 7, not the Lumia 710. I loooooove my Lumia 710.
    Lumia 620

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    my gripes is at t mobile right now.

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Compared to the Radar...Screen response is slower. Build quality lower. Speaker absolutely sucks.

Volume control. It may as well be: Quiet/Normal/Loud.
    Google - "Don't be evil. . . much!"
    Novaone likes this.

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Supes View Post
    Volume control. It may as well be: Quiet/Normal/Loud.
    That too.

That rim around the edge of the screen. Hurts my ear.. And people say my voice is muffled when they call me.
    Novaone likes this.

Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    Battery life is crap.
    8 hours and that's it.

WHY ?

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schiri View Post
    Battery life is crap.
    8 hours and that's it.

WHY ?
    8 hours!?!?!? What do you have running in the background? Mine is an all day affair. Granted it's not as long as my Radar but 8 hours is nuts.

even with 4 or 5 background tasks, lots of push notifications and 3 email accounts syncing at 30min interval, mines give 24hr+ for moderate usage.

im fine with my 710. even better when i've got my 7.8 update. my only concern is the lowlight shots. terrible. but given the specs, i got used to it. i will only consider buying a wp8 if things get better. apps, 41mp camera etc... so far im satisfied with my 710 :)

Global Posts
    699 Global Posts
    My Lumia 710 doesn't have the same problems relating to battery consumption. Mine has about 7-9 app running in the background, 3 e-mails set to sync at 15-anytime time intervals and I get about 36+ hours of moderate usage.

Photos from the 710 are less-than-stellar at best, but video quality is superb for a 5mp shooter.

...and of course, the usual WP7 OS quirks like low volume, "other" memory taking up most of the space, etc.

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Nokia.com has advice to maximize battery life. One quirk of this phone is that it can't be powered off if you want to use it as a bedside alarm. It must remain on and there's no sleep mode.

Global Posts
    699 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ianberg View Post
    Nokia.com has advice to maximize battery life. One quirk of this phone is that it can't be powered off if you want to use it as a bedside alarm. It must remain on and there's no sleep mode.
    Whatever do you mean? When I had my Lumia 710, alarms always turned on, even if the phone's screen was turned off.

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HNNNNNGHHH View Post
    Whatever do you mean? When I had my Lumia 710, alarms always turned on, even if the phone's screen was turned off.
    Alarmswill work if the phone's Screen has timed out however if the phone is powered off then Alarm will not sound. The phone has to be left powered on overnight if used as a bedside alarm.