- 11-20-2012, 09:53 PM #1
Question - How to download pictures which were saved in Skydrive into Lumia 710?
I have uploaded some documents (Word, Excel & PDF) into my Skydrive account. Similarly I have uploaded some pictures also into my Skydrive account.
I know how to save the documents from Skydrive into my lumia phone. But I don't know how to save the pictures from Skydrive account to Lumia.
Thanks in advance!!!
11-20-2012, 11:23 PM #2
- 127 Posts
go to pictures
then go to albums
there should be a bunch of locations the phone is pulling pictures from depending on your accounts you've linked (like facebook, skydrive, etc)
There should be one or two skydrive options (i have 2, one is Camera roll from Skydrive, and the other is Mobile uploads from skydrive)
You tap on either one of them and it'll take you to that folder in your skydrive. Then you can tap the image, tap the 3 periods (the '...') to pull up the options drawer from the bottom and it'll have a 'save to phone' option. I believe these gets saved to that 'saved pictures' section in phones albums.
- 11-21-2012, 02:56 PM #4"Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop
- 11-22-2012, 02:41 AM #6"Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop
- By surezzh in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2012, 11:25 AM
- By elchebib in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2011, 07:51 AM
- By xbl's Aussie Revhead in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2011, 03:52 AM
- By RockPaperBFG in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2011, 04:34 PM
- By pinknpretty1212 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 10:44 PM