- 09-29-2013, 09:25 PM #1
so I went ahead and bought lumia 625 which I am loving so far. But there appears to be an issue that i cannot tackle.
in settings or in linked inboxes when i want to set up my gmail account it shows an error that info doesn't match. My password is correct and i have tried signing in firstname.lastname@example.org and only myname but error message keeps popping up and thus i cannot open gmail on my phone.
is there anything that I'm doing wrong?? Please help.
- 09-29-2013, 09:59 PM #5
sorry for continuing in same thread but there's one more issue.
i went to windows store and set up my payment method. When i want to purchase an app its taking me through every process and displays an error stating my card has expired. In reality my card doesn't expire for next few years. Any help?? Thanks again.
- By kittengirl in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 6Last Post: 09-28-2013, 12:18 PM
- By Daniel Lee Womack in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 03:57 PM
- By crash1989 in forum Apple iOSReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2013, 09:28 PM
- By John20212 in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 04:56 PM
- By JCooperpcola in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2013, 01:30 PM