- 09-09-2013, 06:41 PM #2
Have you made sure you've got the latest system updates? You can download an app called SysApp Pusher: SysApp Pusher | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom) and force your phone to check whether it's system apps are up to date. I think if you use the "Check Versions" feature you'll get some updates and you should see this option appear under the "touch" section.
09-09-2013, 08:39 PM #4
- 760 Posts
- 09-09-2013, 09:20 PM #5
I found some info that might explain the absence of Double-Tap to Wake. Can anyone confirm?
The Lumia 625 runs Windows Phone 8 GDR2 (8.0.10328.78) with the Lumia Amber firmware update. GDR2 and Lumia Amber contain a number of updates and additions, which we covered in a recent feature. However, it is important to note that two of Nokia's more interesting customisations, glance screen and double tap to wake, have not been included with the Lumia 625 due to screen technology limitations (likely not being able to run the features in a power efficient manner). The updates do offer the Lumia 625 a few software extras over the other low cost Lumia devices, but this will only be the case for a few weeks as the updates are currently being rolled out to existing devices.
Source: Nokia Lumia 625 review - All About Windows Phone
- 09-18-2013, 02:07 AM #8
- By jkrc717 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 22Last Post: 09-30-2013, 02:13 PM
- By Wesley Killman in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 9Last Post: 09-11-2013, 12:26 PM
- By ajst222 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 7Last Post: 09-11-2013, 07:54 AM
- By falsedichotomies in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2013, 04:28 PM
- By scottwallace5 in forum XBOX MusicReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2013, 01:14 AM