View Poll Results: Works
- 0. You may not vote on this poll
10-01-2013, 05:48 AM #1
- 2 Posts
1.to hide the video what you need to do is transfer a video file in your memory card with a card reader.
2.make sure the video is at the root of memory card,(i.e not inside any folders)
3.now right click properties of video file & make sure the READ ONLY option is checked.
4.now insert the memory card in your lumia 620
5.now go to music & videos
6.right now you can see the video you just transferred
7.now what you can do is delete the video file.
8.You may think how is it even working but dont worry you have deleted the file from the library but the file is not deleted from your memory card
9.the video file will again show up if you take your memory card out and again re-insert
This worked for me in my Lumia 620, might work for other windows 8 phones also but i am not sure.Try it out..
10-01-2013, 12:13 PM #4
- 45 Posts
Hiding of SD card videos are now easy. Download YXPLAYER. Place all the videos in a particular folder other than picture,video or song folder. Set a password for yxplayer. You can open yxplayer and access the video. Remember, .mp4 files are not recognized by the player. So, before placing the video, change the extension to ".rm". No videos will appear in the video hub. Nb: to avoid all confusions, change the extensions of all videos to .rm
- By Mark Dart in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 15Last Post: 10-18-2013, 01:01 PM
- By brayvefart in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2013, 02:20 PM
- By gun_sharp in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2013, 01:16 AM
- By Moiz Mian in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2013, 03:13 PM
- By EchoOne30 in forum WPCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 07:26 AM