- 09-20-2013, 05:52 AM #1
I use a Lumia 620 purchased in Hong Kong, in India. Yesterday night the GDR2 update was rolled out. Everything was fine till the gears started spinning and it continued for a couple of hours. I tried to remove the battery and insert it again but that didn't solve the problem.
I looked up in the forum, many people faced this issue but I couldn't get my phone to work through the steps mentioned. Maybe I missed something. Also, the Nokia Software Updater for Retail wouldn't recognize my Lumia now. :(
Please Help!! How to get my Lumia up and working?
- 09-20-2013, 06:05 AM #2
Shouldn't have removed the battery.
How much was the charge when the update initiated?
Tried pressing vol down + power now?
- 09-20-2013, 06:08 AM #3
The charge was around 70%. However I plugged it in when the gears started spinning. I had around 600 MB free in my phone when the update download finished. Can that be an issue?
And yes, I tried Volume Down + Power button, gears came again and the continued.
- 09-20-2013, 06:35 AM #6
- 09-20-2013, 01:31 PM #8
I left my phone again for 5 hours, it kept vibrating thrice in between and then low battery iconwould come up. Then the gears again, it repeated for a while. Finally I saw a Battery icon with question mark. I have no clue what is going on. Please suggest. My phone being of different country won't be accepted by nokia customer care too. :-(
- By tubq86 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2013, 11:47 PM
- By Jump Jet in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 14Last Post: 09-22-2013, 04:27 AM
- By freemind in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2013, 05:48 AM
- By Racing Snake in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 09-20-2013, 05:25 AM
- By flame l in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2013, 04:37 AM