09-07-2013, 08:59 AM #1
- 2 Posts
Can any one please let me know if there is any way to get access to Nokia App store via proxy wifi.???
I am a University Student we were given internet with proxy. I use connectify to convert ethernet to wifi so that i can access wifi in phone. I am able to access net in phone browser but Nokia App store is not working. Please some one help me in this regard.
09-15-2013, 01:16 AM #5
- 2 Posts
Whole windows phone store.. in proxy authenticated wifi networks, only internet explorer is working... windowsphone app store and all the apps not working.. For android users there is "Drony" app. which allows them to acces their google-play on proxy authenticated wifi internet..
- By gogohertz in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 06:45 PM
- By API_Rock in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2013, 02:53 AM
- By wjlim3 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2013, 10:07 PM
- By dorelse in forum HTC 8XT/ TiaraReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2013, 04:38 PM
- By Tkukucka in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2013, 09:27 AM